To stay on plan I'm going to:
- Hold fast to my commitment to avoid added sugars, but recognize that some times minimal sugar might be the best I can do.
- Look for high protein options at every chance. Eggs, cheese, meats, nuts.
- Bring dark chocolate with me, to satisfy any cravings or needs for a treat.
- Load up on veggies and fruits, ask for substitutions if needed.
- Eat when I have the chance, don't wait if I don't have to.
- Make sure I'm fully caffeinated, don't skimp on the cream, but no sugar in my coffee.
- For this trip, don't let cost freak me out. I may pay more for premium food this weekend, and that's ok.